Babes, I’m not talking zucchini noodles. Or any other magically spirallized vegetable.
I’m talking real, al-dente, chewy, dense, satiating pasta, that you don’t need to feel any food guilt over. It’s also gluten-free, and has a Five Star Health Rating.
A new breed of pasta has hit Aussie shelves, that contains 65% more protein and 25% less carbs than your usual pasta!
Say hello to PULSE PASTA!!!
San Remo Pulse Pasta is made using flour from pulses including: peas, lentils, chickpeas and borlotti beans instead of wheat to boost the protein content and other nutritional benefits.
Super handy for a nourishing and simple mid-week meal.
Check out the recipe video below for a delish seafood dish. You can swap mussels for cooked prawns, hard tofu, tempeh, leftover poached chicken – anything your heart desires!
The range is now available in Woolworths and all independent supermarkets nationally (RRP $3.99). It takes under 10 minutes to cook, so why not grab a pack and whip up your fave pasta dish with all the nutrition of pulses? SAH yum guys, seriously.
Why I love it
- Gluten Free – suitable for coeliac or gluten intolerance
- 65% more Protein than regular San Remo pasta
- 25% less Carbs than regular San Remo pasta
- 4 times more Fibre than regular San Remo pasta
- Five Star Health Rating
For when your spiralizer needs a rest. Get on it.
Editors note: This post is sponsored by San Remo. We only ever recommend products and services that we have tried, tested and have genuinely fallen in love with. All opinions are ours, baby. Thank you for supporting the businesses that make The Fit Foodie Blog possible.
- 7 Best Vegan Cafes in Sydney - November 21, 2017
- My favourite spot for a mini-break: just 2 hours from Sydney! - November 16, 2017
- Good Eats: Spring Mangoes Two Ways - November 4, 2017
- Kitchen storage probs? *WIN* The new TEFAL innovation ALL apartment dwellers need - November 2, 2017
- Say hello to a new breed of healthy pasta - October 11, 2017