This is a digital book, suitable for iPad and other eReaders.
This is not a diet. After dropping 14 kilos through a new approach to food, Sally O’Neil knows the key to feeling fabulous is re-inventing your favourite treats with healthy ingredients. Based on her award-winning blog The Fit Foodie, this book contains more than 70 delicious recipes using simple, wholefood ingredients, as well as practical tips on how to maintain your health and wellness outside the kitchen.
Love Move Eat is your unforgettable guide to living your best life. It features over 70 delicious and healthy guilt-free recipes split by sweet and savoury treats, allowing you to enjoy a little of what you love, every day. Think hot chips, donuts, pop tarts, wagon wheels and more!
- 70+ recipes that are 100% gluten and refined sugar free
- Easy to follow instructions for how to make perfect healthy dish every time
- A delicious mix of Paleo-friendly, vegan and wholefood recipes
- Dairy and non-dairy options clearly listed
- Beautiful quality production and photography
- Recipes are split by your level on your hunger level for both Savoury + Sweet – choose from:
Snacks, Light + Fresh, or Nourishing.
- Elegant desserts for entertaining
- Beautiful photographs for every single recipe, so you can present it perfectly every time.
- Handy shopping list so you can stock your pantry for a healthy life!
- Morning HIIT workout
- Diet Myths busted!
- Motivational Quotes
- How to stay healthy whilst travelling
- The ultimate guide to protein powders
- Tips on learning to eat mindfully
- What to do if you over eat
- Nighttime yoga sequence
- Sleep tonics
- Choosing healthy food on-the-go
- ….plus heaps more health and wellness tips!