An energy bar with just 2 ingredients? Yup, you heard right. Super simple and super delicious, perfect to take to work/uni/school or just enjoy with a cup of tea.
SERVES: Makes 10 Bars
- 1 cup prunes
- 1 cup oats or nut-free granola
- In the large bowl of a food processor, add the prunes and half the oats / granola for a few minutes until combined. Add a splash of water if needed, and add the rest of the oats / granola, pulsing to incorporate (leaving some chunky bits).
- Remove the mix – damp hands help here to stop you getting too sticky.
- Press into a lined brownie pan, shaping into a rectangle, around 1.5 cm thick.
- Sprinkle with additional oats / granola if desired, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Slice into 10 bars.
First time follower, a Tipp girl living in US! And new to running, 4 years now and love it!!
WHOOT! Welcome Ena! xx