- Composition theory
- How to use patterns + texture
- The benefits and uses of negative space
- Symmetry + balance in food
- Where her unique prop and background collection is sourced from
- How to create interesting scenes with layering and lighting
- Plating techniques
- Plate and style 1-2 dishes of your choosing in the studio
Come armed with all your burning food styling questions and have them answered directly by a professional stylist.
Sally will also provide email support and feedback for 4 weeks, as you put your new knowledge into practice.
Please note - this does workshop not cover food photography or editing techniques.
Workshop dates + times
Please email [email protected] to discuss your preferred times and dates. Limited Saturday workshops may be available.
Elizabeth Bay, Sydney, 2011. Exact location provided upon booking.
Sally's work has been featured in hundreds of magazines and online articles. She was the resident food photographer and stylist for Nourish Magazine for 4 years, where she also developed healthy recipes. Sally styled and shot two cookbooks LOVE MOVE EAT (Bauer Media, 2017) and Meal Prep Plan (Murdoch, 2019), and now works for numerous commercial food clients, bringing their brand story to life through incredible imagery. Clients include Woolworths Group, Jamies Olivers Italian, Australian Eggs, Pukka Herbs Australia, Remedy Kombucha and Vida Glow, to name a few.