How I haven’t tried making one of these before is beyond me. Think the lusciousness of velvety hot chocolate, in a thick nourishing porridge that will get you warmed up even on the coldest of mornings.
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 cup plant milk
- 2 tbsp raw cacao
- 1/8 cup granulated stevia
- optional toppings of your choice
- In a pan, combine the oats, stevia and milk over a medium heat.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the oats are soft.
- Allow to cool slightly, then spoon over the cacao powder.
- Using either an upright or stick blender, blend until smooth. You may want to add a little how water depending on how thick you like your bowl.
- Serve warm, in a bowl with toppings of your choice.