If you thought that something like the humble chocolate donut couldn’t be healthy then you are so wrong! These donuts are packed full of goodness with protein from the white beans, healthy fats and cacao powder. Wins all round.
- 1 can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated stevia
- 1/4 cup raw cacao
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 egg whites
- Blend everything together until smooth.
- Add 1 tablespoon of batter to a mini donut or waffle maker.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes. Allow to cool and enjoy!!