Want a super quick and healthy meal in a flash tonight? Try these delicious Asian Beef Bowls, perfect for your weeknight dinners.
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1/2 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 cup shallots, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice seasoning
- 1.5 cups pre-cooked brown rice
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce or tamari
- Chilli flakes
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add garlic and ginger, cooking for 1 minute.
- Add the mince and shallots, along with the Five Spice. Mix well and cook through, stirring regularly (around 5 minutes).
- In a bowl, add the rice mixed with some chopped coriander, and drizzle over soy.
- Top with cooked beef, and garnish with remaining coriander and some chilli flakes.