- how to use your DSLR camera, and what the settings mean
- what lenses best suit food photography
- where her unique prop collection is sourced from
- plating techniques
- shooting tips + tricks
- how to edit and export your photos
- Sally's entire workflow from start to finish for professional food shots.
Come armed with all your burning food styling and photography questions and have them answered directly.
Sally will also provide email support and feedback for 4 weeks, as you put your new knowledge into practice.
Workshop dates + times
Please email email@example.com to discuss your preferred times and dates. Limited Saturday workshops may be available.
Elizabeth Bay, Sydney, 2011. Exact location provided upon booking.
Sally's work has been featured in hundreds of magazines and online articles. She was the a resident food photographer and stylist for Nourish Magazine for 4 years, where she also developed healthy recipes. Sally directed and shot the production of her cookbook LOVE MOVE EAT (Bauer Media, 2017) and now works for numerous commercial food clients, bringing their brand story to life through incredible imagery.