Join Sally for a 1:1 tutorial and delve into the world of food photography at her home studio in Brisbane. In this 3.5 hour workshop, you will learn:
- How to use your DSLR camera
- Setting to shoot in RAW and why this is important
- Manipulating natural light and shadows
- What lenses best suit food photography
- Shooting tips + tricks
- How to edit and export your photos
- How to create your own presets for consistent editing
- Sally's entire workflow from start to finish for professional food shots.
Come armed with all your burning food photography questions and have them answered directly. Please note, food Styling workshops are held separately. You can find those here.
Sally will also provide email support and feedback for 4 weeks, as you put your new knowledge into practice.
Workshop dates + times
Please email email@example.com to discuss your preferred times and dates. Limited Saturday workshops may be available.
New Farm, Brisbane, 4005. Exact location provided upon booking.
Sally's work has been featured in hundreds of magazines and online articles. She was the a resident food photographer and stylist for Nourish Magazine for 4 years, where she also developed healthy recipes. Sally directed and shot the production of her cookbook LOVE MOVE EAT (Bauer Media, 2017) and now works for numerous commercial food clients, bringing their brand story to life through incredible imagery.