Even if you’re at the top of your smoothie bowl game, you probably haven’t tried cauliflower in your creations. When raw and frozen, it’s actually quite tasteless (and full of vitamins that can be lost in cooking). Use it to thicken your next smoothie and sub out some of the usual frozen banana for a lower sugar option.
- 1/4 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 blood orange, skin removed
- 30g vanilla pea protein
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup nut milk
- Add all ingredients to blender and slowly add the milk, blending until smooth.
- Add more milk until you reach your desired consistency (should be frosty and thick), then serve immediately into a bowl.