If you were one of those people that bought pre-made cookie dough from the supermarket but just ate it raw then this recipe is for you. Totally delicious with a lot less sugar and no raw egg to worry about.
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp maple syrup / honey or ¼ cup granulated stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp tahini (optional)
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pink salt
- 40g of 85% dark chocolat
- In a food processor add the chickpeas, sweetener, vanilla, tahini, coconut cream, cinnamon and salt. Blend until smooth and taste for sweetness – add a little more and blend again if desired.
- Put the chocolate into a sandwich bag, squish out the air, seal and bash with a rolling pin into small chunks.
- Stir through half of the chocolate into the cookie dough, and serve into a dip bowl.
- Sprinkle over remaining chocolate chunks and serve with their favourite fruit.