If you were one of those people that bought pre-made cookie dough from the supermarket but just ate it raw then this recipe is for you. Totally delicious with a lot less sugar and no raw egg to worry about.
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp maple syrup / honey or ¼ cup granulated stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp tahini (optional)
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pink salt
- 40g of 85% dark chocolat
- In a food processor add the chickpeas, sweetener, vanilla, tahini, coconut cream, cinnamon and salt. Blend until smooth and taste for sweetness – add a little more and blend again if desired.
- Put the chocolate into a sandwich bag, squish out the air, seal and bash with a rolling pin into small chunks.
- Stir through half of the chocolate into the cookie dough, and serve into a dip bowl.
- Sprinkle over remaining chocolate chunks and serve with their favourite fruit.
Wow amazing recipe with full of nutrient. As a Nutritionist I appreciate this recipe with all healthy ingredients. Many Thanks for posting this recipe, I will must try to home. I hope you will upload more this type of recipes.
This cookie dough dip is one of my guilty pleasures now paired it with sliced apples and pears it tasted just divine!
oh SO happy you love it V!