Whether you are paleo or not, these cookies are super delish and both gluten and dairy free. Plus there is no baking involved! Paleo cookies have never been easier to make.
SERVES: Makes 12 cookies
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup liquid sweetener of choice – such as maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or cacao nibs (optional)
- In a food processor, blend together the coconut, almond, sweetener and coconut milk.
- If the mix is a little dry, add extra coconut milk until the dough holds together when squeezed.
- Mix through chocolate chips or nibs (if using) and taking tablespoons of dough, roll into balls.
- Place the balls on a lined baking tray and press lightly to shape into cookies.
- Add a few extra chocolate chips and chill for an hour before devouring!