This delicious raspberry mocktail is perfect for those steamy summer nights. We’ve used stevia and raspberries to sweetened so you don’t get that unwanted sugar hit.
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp granulated stevia or 6-8 liquid drops (to taste)
- 3 cups sparkling water
- 4 sprigs thyme
- In a pestle + mortar or small bowl, smoosh the raspberries.
- Add the lemon juice and stevia to taste.
- Gently stir the crushed raspberry mix into the sparkling water.
- Serve over ice with thyme sprigs.
The best combination! Thanks! I loved
Thanks for the feedback L!!