If you are a lover of brownies, then you are going to love this brownie batter oatmeal. Super rich and decadent this is delicious enough to have for dessert and healthy enough to have for breakfast.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp granulated stevia or
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup yoghurt (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 tsp nut butter
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp sugar-free chocolate chips or cacao nibs for dairy-free
- In a jar, mix together the oats, cacao powder, chia seeds, stevia and vanilla.
- Add the yoghurt, nut butter and milk, mixing again until well combined.
- Add 1/2 the chocolate chips or nibs and stir through the batter, then use the rest to top the oats.
- Leave in the fridge for 4 hours (or overnight) to thicken then enjoy.