For something small and simple but impressive, these canapes are my go-to. Just a few ingredients, and can be made in under 10 minutes.
- 1 watermelon
- 120g Danish feta
- ¾ cup walnuts
- 4 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper
- micro mint to garnish
- Cut a large watermelon into 4cm thick slices. Using a cookie cutter, cut out rounds of the watermelon.
- Lay on a serving platter and crumble over the feta, then top with a walnut half.
- Drizzle over balsamic, olive oil, and season to taste with fresh black pepper.
- Garnish with fresh mint and enjoy immediately.