Asian-Inspired beef for a quick brekkie? YAS please! Try this Sweet + Spicy Beef dish for a low-carb spicy start to the day! Totally works for dinner too, obvs.
- spray coconut or olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 300g beef mince
- 80mls fish sauce
- 1 tsp local honey or 1/2 tsp liquid stevia
- 1 Lime – juice only
- 2 eggs
- Red Chilli
- Fresh coriander or Thai Basil
- In a pan over a medium heat, add a dash of oil to the pan. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for one minute until aromatic.
- Add the beef and fry for 3-4 minutes, then add the fish sauce and stevia or honey and cook golden brown.
- In a separate pan, fry two eggs.
- Serve the mean between two plates and top with an egg, then garnish with freshly slices chilli and herbs. Squeeze over lime and enjoy!