Who LOVES carrot cake? Admittedly, I’m ALL ‘bout that frosting, but still. This smoothie bowl is equally as yum and who says that coyo can’t be frosting?
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp coyo or plain dairy yoghurt
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen zucchini or squash (I used yellow squash)
- 1/2 cup frozen coconut chunks
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 scoop vanilla protein (optional)
- Handful of ice
- Blend until smooth in a high-powdered blender.
- Top with additional nut butter, yoghurt, chia seeds, walnuts and cinnamon.
Tip : You can add carrot tops for a pretty garnish too!