The key to losing the muffin top and having a flat tummy is good clean eating and energy expenditure with exercise. Here are my top 3 exercises to maximize calorie burn and get your abs working hard. You can set this up as a circuit – do as many reps as you can in 30 seconds, rest for 30 seconds before doing the next exercise, repeat each exercise 4 times.
Plank Knee Touch
Start on your toes and hands in a high plank position. Touch your right hand to left knee as you bring your knee in towards your chest. Focus on keeping a neural level spine. Alternate continuously.
Start in high plank position slowly walk your hands and feet forward 3 paces, then move back 3 paces. The key is to keep your hips low and alternate foot and hand work in synchronization
Start in a high plank position. Take one hand off the ground, and rotating your torso towards the raised arm. Finish the position with your arm vertical to the ground while keeping both your feet in contact with the surface and not allowing your hips to sag. Return to the starting position and transition to your other arm.
- Do Online Fitness Programs Really Work? - July 5, 2016
- Push Through Your Winter Workouts with these Top Tips! - June 28, 2016
- How to build your own Running Program - May 24, 2016
- How to Keep Running When the Going Gets Tough - May 19, 2016
- 3 easy moves for lean, toned arms - February 2, 2016