- Tank running on empty?
- Dropping balls?
- Skipping over tasks repeatedly because you really hate to do them?
- Suck at something or lack expertise?
- Work inefficiently on the same tasks?
It's time to hire an assistant.
But here’s the thing: Money is a renewable resource. Your time isn’t.
What will happen when you invest in help:
You will create better work
You will generate bigger profits
Gain the freedom to drive your business forward
Regain personal time for socialising / sleep / family. This stuff in turn gives you rest time which makes you a better entrepreneur!
My team now includes:
- IT guru / website fixer
- Accountant (end of year tax returns and a million studio questions)
- Book Keeper (for those quarterly BAS returns)
- Content Manager
- Social Media Manager for Fit Mixes
- Graphic Designer
Taking the first step
You may feel like you need an interim step between the whole interviewing and hiring process, and outsourcing your work.
I totally fell you, and it's how I transitioned into outsourcing the many elements of my business.
Below is a list of awesome platforms you can use to outsource one-off specific tasks. You might even find your person on these channels who will stick with you for the long-term!
List the job you need completing and receive competitive bids from freelancers within minutes. Awesome and quick way to find your perfect person for a job. Simples!
Designcrowd.com - for Graphic design, logos, flyers, web banners, etc.
Upwork - freelancers for everything! Sales and marketing, customer service, copy writers and more.
Fiverr - a bit of everything - similar to Upwork. Video, animation, photo retouching, programming, tech and anything else.
Virtual Valley - Virtual Assistants to help you do...you know.... whatever you need assistance with. Customer service, email management etc.
Freelancer.com - Similar again to Upwork and Fiverr. Whatever you need doing, they have people who can do it.
- Hand over mundane, process-driven or time-draining tasks
- Hire someone who is better and / or faster at doing what you do
- Free up time to focus on the things that will take your business to the next level
- Build your profits
Feel free to ask questions by jumping on over The Fit Foodie Insiders Group on Facebook to post job requests or ask other entrepreneurs about their outsourcing experiences!
Remember: You've got to spend money to make money. Think Richard Branson did it all on his own?
PIN ME FOR LATER: