Wanderlust feels are seriously high these days. With the invention of Pinterest, there is a multitude of ways to plan your picture-perfect adventure. But when you travel do you really go for the attractions, sight-seeing spots and Instagram worthy photos? Most of the time we travel for a feeling (I mean that is the whole idea of wanderlust).
Do you travel for more than peace and quiet and to escape from daily life? Or do you want to feel inspired and ready to take on the world? Perhaps you are more into reflecting, spending time with a journal and some meditation. Maybe you travel to chase that new feeling and look for places to fulfil you. Or it may be that you travel in search of a quest, no matter what that is.
Lonely Planet knows this and they have put together a book full of places perfect for chasing all of the good feels.
Want to see all of the destinations you can visit to chase that feeling? Check out the book here
- Guilt-free chocolate recipes for you to enjoy this Easter - March 21, 2018
- Destinations to give you not only wanderlust but all of the good feels - March 13, 2018
- 6 signs your body is dehydrated - March 6, 2018
- The Best Dog Cafes in Sydney - February 27, 2018
- The Insider Details on Chiaroscuro and Moody Photography with Anisa Sabet - February 20, 2018