I’ve suffered with sensitive teeth for a while. Actually, more like 10 years. It makes me nervous around ice cream, and even worse, around my once-favourite smoothies, that I’ve learnt to drink through a straw. Like a 5-year-old. if you’ve ever experienced it, you’ll know it’s a pretty painful condition.
A few weeks ago in the supermarket I was on the hunt for new toothpaste and contemplated why I haven’t tried a sensitive toothpaste before. I wonder how effective they really are, but guessed there was no harm in trying, given I have an addiction to blended bananas for dessert at the moment. I there some Sensodyne Deep Clean into my basket.
14 days in, and I’m seriously happy I made that buying decision. Jeez, feeling kinda stupid I haven’t been on it for years.
Sensodyne Deep Clean means I can:
- Bite into an apple straight from the fridge. Keeps them extra crisp and they make a great afternoon snack on warmer days.
- Drink iced drinks without a straw
- Not avoid my front teeth with spoons of ice cream
- Stop drinking tepid water. I can drink straight from the water filter in the gym for first time. Yahoo!
Here’s a recipe I’ve begun to enjoy recently:
Simple Chocolate Ice Cream
Blend 2 frozen bananas, 1/4 cup almond milk, 1 tablespoon of cashew butter (or other favourite nut butter) and 1 tablespoon of cacao powder until smooth. Pour into a bowl and top with your favourites – here I used cacao nibs and bee pollen with a slice of orange.
This post is proudly sponsored by Sensodyne. Thank you for supporting those sponsors that make The Fit Foodie possible. All words and opinions are my own. For the relief of sensitive teeth. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Trademarks are owned or licensed by the GSK group of companies.
- 7 Best Vegan Cafes in Sydney - November 21, 2017
- My favourite spot for a mini-break: just 2 hours from Sydney! - November 16, 2017
- Good Eats: Spring Mangoes Two Ways - November 4, 2017
- Kitchen storage probs? *WIN* The new TEFAL innovation ALL apartment dwellers need - November 2, 2017
- Say hello to a new breed of healthy pasta - October 11, 2017