Tea smoothies are nothing new, but pimping them up to make them a breakfast worthy-dish takes them to new heights. You can make this one the night before and store it in a thermos for a warm start in a flash.
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup brewed green tea
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 ripe pear, cored
- 1 medjool date
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4-inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 drop peppermint oil, optional
- Blend spinach, pear, tea, and coconut milk until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend again until silky.
- Transfer to a pan and gently heat on the stove.
- Serve in a jar and drink warm.