I love making up dishes with eggs as the hero. They’re one of the few ingredients that makes a daily appearance in my diet. This dish is a super-simple Turkish Eggs – poachies on Greek yoghurt with herbs, salt, pepper, chilli and sourdough. YASSSSS. What more could you want for a nourishing meal?
- 350g Plain Greek Yoghurt
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt flakes
- 4 Australian eggs
- 2 large slices of sourdough
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive or avocado oil Sprinkle with paprika
- Fresh Coriander, finely chopped. Black pepper
- Mix together the yoghurt, spring onions, chilli and coriander.
- Poach the eggs and toast the sourdough to your liking.
- Divide the yoghurt between 4 bowls.
- Finish with a drizzle with olive oil, pepper and paprika. Top with fresh coriander
Wow, Sally, this recipe looks totally delicious, thank you! I love eggs in any form for breakfast. I need to try out this healthy recipe too.
Healthy and tasty thing to eat.
Glad to know about this dish.
I must appreciate your creativity.
Thanks for sharing this amazing recipe with us.