This deliciously light mousse takes about 5 minutes to whip and assemble, and satisfies any sweet tooth. With just three ingredients this dessert perfect to take the stress out of entertaining, or as a quick dessert on a busy weeknight.
- 3 tablespoons organic raw cacao
- 1 can condensed coconut milk
- 3 teaspoons Natvia (or sweetener of choice)
- Pour condensed milk into a large glass bowl and add sweetener.
- With an electric hand whisk, beat until the mixture doubles in size.
- Split mixture into thirds.
- To one third, add 1 tablespoon of raw cacao and gently fold in.
- To another third, add two tablespoons raw cacao powder.
- Now layer the three mixtures in a chilled glass and serve immediately.
Coconut condensed milk can be replaced by the plain version. Add a little natural coconut essence if you want to achieve the same flavour.
Top with cacao nibs, coconut flakes or a dusting of cacao powder to impress guests.