This delicious and simple bowl can be whipped up in 10 minutes or less. Such a simple, nourishing dish, with all the robust flavours of Mexicana. Save yourself a heap of time an effort by using up that tin of beans in the cupboard too. Double win!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic glove, finely chopped
- 1 tin baked beans
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 organic free-range egg
- ½ avocado, cubed
- 1 tsp slices red + green chilli
- In a pan, over a medium heat, add the olive oil and garlic and cook for 5 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add in the tinned beans and stir through the paprika, cayenne and chilli flakes.
- Stir through the tomato halves and cook for 5 minutes until softened.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan fry the egg.
- Add the bean mix to a bowl and top with fried egg, then sprinkle over the chilli and top with avocado.