There’s nothing more quintessential than an Aussie prawn dish at a barbecue with friends. Not only are they tasty, but they’re paced with protein and super nutritious. Pair them with fresh mango and smoky paprika for a deliciously light and filling lunch.
- 16 green prawns
- 5 tbsp smoked paprika
- coconut / olive oil spray
- 2 mangoes
- 8 sprigs fresh mint
- 8 stalks fresh coriander
- 1 green chilli, sliced
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, ribboned
- 1 lime
- Heat your BBQ or Grill pan on high. Spray the prawns with the oil and toss to coat with paprika.
- Skewer through the neck and tail of 4 prawns, then add to the hot pan and cook for a few minutes before turning to cook through. Meanwhile, prepare the salad by removing the mango flesh and slicing.
- Add to a bowl along with the coriander, mint, chilli and cucumber.
- Squeeze over fresh lime and toss.