Love a Snickers but don’t want a sugar-laden fat bomb? It’s a horrible quandary. Whip up this in the time it would take you to get to the convenience store, and do that gorgeous body of yours a favour.
- ½ cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 10-12 drops english toffee stevia*
- pinch Himalayan sea salt
- ½ teaspoon each of maca, lucuma and mesquite powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons raw, unsalted peanuts
- In a small bowl, mix everything together aside from the peanuts.
- On a side plate, line with baking paper and pour in chocolate mix.
- Sprinkle over peanuts and freeze for 30 minutes before breaking into shards.
Add a few drops of caramel extract to plain stevia if you can’t find the toffee version.
*Stevia can be replaced by honey or rice malt syrup.
Don’t leave out at room temperature for long – this one will melt! Best served straight from the freezer.
Wow I have just found your site and it is AWESOME! Thanks so much for all the gorgeous recipes…I’m just working my way through pinning them to my recipe boards! 🙂
Thanks Kirsty! So lovely to hear that. Happy baking!! x