If you haven’t tried roasted chickpeas, then you seriously need to get on this train! Skip the salty bag of chips you’re craving a d tuck into this delicious, crunchy snack!
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- spray olive or coconut oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- pinch pink salt
Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Rinse and pat the chickpeas dry.
- Spread them out onto a baking tray and spray generously with oil.
- Sprinkle over the paprika and salt, the shake the tin to roll the chickpeas and coat well.
- Roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 mins, until golden brown and allow to cool before storing in a glass jar.
Top: substitute the paprika with any of their favourite spices. Try a sweet option with cinnamon powder!