The rich chocolate muffin is not only HEALTHY, but it tops portion control charts. It serves just one healthy chocolate monster, unless your slightly insane and you decide to share…In which case, I suggest doubling the recipe and making a second. You’re going to want more than a taste.
- 1 heaped tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 3 ½ tbsp almond meal
- 3 tsp stevia (I use Natvia) or raw honey
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp stevia (I use Natvia) or raw honey
- Combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add liquid, stir, then transfer to a large ramekin / mug lined with a muffin paper.
- Place in the oven at 180° for 18-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before lifting out the cake with the muffin paper.
- Mix together fudge sauce until smooth and pour over the top.
Tip: Make this a Mocha Muffin by adding ½ tsp coffee granules to the dry mix.