The perfect weekend brunch, this delicious combo of crisp greens, creamy poached egg and fresh smokey salmon will have you rejecting your favourite cafe trip!
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 1 bunch asparagus
- ½ bunch broccolini
- 2 large free-range organic eggs
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Lemon and avocado wedges, to serve
- Prepare salmon wraps by laying out one slice next to a second slice horizontally, with the edges overlapping. Separately, repeat with the remaining two slices.
- Steam broccolini and asparagus for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a pan of boiling water, slowly pour in one egg at a time (from a low hight) and set the timer for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove steamed greens and place at a 90 degree angle to the salmon wraps at one end, then roll in the two overlapping slices. Set aside on a plate.
- With a slotted spoon, carefully remove poached eggs and set on kitchen paper for a minute to absorb water. Place on top of salmon wrap, season with pepper and serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!
Make sure you buy sustainably sourced salmon from your local fish monger where possible.