Savoury, or sweet? I debate it every damn morning. It’s like Sophie’s choice, right?! When you’re short on time, this dish is always a crowd pleaser. Utilising classic strawberry and balsamic pairing, this dish gives you a little of both savoury and sweet, do you don’t have to choose.
- 8 large strawberries
- Coconut oil spray
- 2 cups organic Greek yoghurt – Dairy free + vegans sub with Coyo
- 1/2 cup walnuts, crushed
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- Sea salt (optional)
- Fresh mint to garnish
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Preheat the grill on high.
- Wash strawberries, pat dry and spray with a little coconut oil.
- Place them on a lined baking tray, or throw onto the barbie, cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, divide the yoghurt or coyo between 4 pots or bowls.
- Top the bowls with two roasted strawberries, crushed walnuts, a sprinkle of nibs, salt and mint, then squeeze over the balsamic to finish.
- Serve with the berries still warm.