Clean cookies for breakfast?! You got it.
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup raisins
- pinch nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon peanut flour (optional)
- 2 tablespoons water (if using peanut flour)
- Natural vanilla extract
- Dark chocolate chips
- Unsweetened dried cranberries
- Chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 160º.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Spoon onto a lined cookie sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes until starting to brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on cookie sheet before removing.
Be sure to let the cookies cool before trying to remove them from the cookie sheet or they’ll fall apart!
Cookies will keep in a covered container for a few days, or they can be frozen and reheated.