These zesty little bites are fantastic post-workout, or as a snack on-the-go.
SERVES: 10 balls
- ¾ cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut nectar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut (plus extra for rolling)
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 3 tablespoons natural vanilla protein
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- Zest and juice of one lime
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients aside from the lime juice.
- Slowly add lime juice a little at a time, checking to see if the dough holds together when squeezed.
- Remove batter and refrigerate for 30 minutes, then roll into 10 balls.
- In a bowl, add lime zest to some additional shredded coconut and stir to evenly distribute.
- Roll balls in lime/coconut mix, then enjoy!
Swap the lime with lemon if it tickles your fancy!