Try this perfect summer salad to fill you up, without weighing you down.
- 1 cup mixed salad leaves
- 1/2 small broccoli head, cut into florets
- 50g snow peas, trimmed and sliced lengthways
- 1 large zucchini, grated or spiralized
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons mung beans or fresh peas
- 1/8 cup fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 50g low-fat feta, crumbled
- 20g alfalfa sprouts
- 2 lemon wedges, to serve
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Starting with bed of mixed salad leaves, add remaining ingredients, finishing with crumbled feta, sesame seeds and alfalfa.
- In a small jar, add dressing ingredients and shake well.
- Drizzle over salad and serve immediately with a lemon wedge.