These little pots of heaven are so simple to make. No baking and no whisking, just a little stir and you’ve created one light and tasty dessert. Perfect for summers on the terrace post-bbq, the zingy lemon is a great palate cleanser.
- In a blender, pulse the oats to a flour.
- Add the flour to a bowl and add the sweetner of choice and lemon juice.
- Press mixture into the base of two glass jars.
- In a bowl or jug, add the yoghurt, lemon juice and sweetener of choice.
- Sprinkle over the xanthan gum if using – this makes for a thicker more ‘cheesecake’ like texture.
- Mix the yoghurt mixture with a spoon until well combined then pour into class jars
- Chill for 1 hour before garnishing with a slice of lemon, and enjoy.
*Substitute plain goats milk yoghurt or blended silken tofu (dairy free) if you prefer.
Don’t opt for a store-bought lemon yoghurt – they’re likely to be packed with sugar.
Add a tablespoon of walnuts to the oats before processing for some body-loving fatty acids.