This smooth and creamy dressing and it has a delicious kick thanks to the cayenne – that will give your metabolism a boost. The fresh herbs give it loads of flavour, so enjoy it over any of your favourite salads, veggies, as a dip for crackers.
SERVES: 1 cup
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 large avocado
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 7 tbsp filtered water
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup packed fresh spinach
- 1 small onion
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1/2 tsp Natvia (stevia)
- Add garlic clove to food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Add water, oil, avocado, basil, spinach, onion and cayenne, then process until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and vinegar slowly, adjusting to your preferred taste and texture.
- Finally add salt to taste.
- Store in an air tight container or jar in the fridge. Will keep fresh for about 5 days.