Don’t miss out on a tasty easter because you’re avoiding the toxic high-sugar fat bombs that line the shelves of every store. You can whip these up in 15 mins – including bake time!
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats (ground)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup (vegan) or raw honey
- 1 tablespoon granulated stevia
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 3 teaspoons ground lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Using a rolling pin, roll dough between two sheets of baking paper until approximately 0.5cm thick.
- Using a rabbit cookie cutter, cut out cookies and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack before serving.