Quite possibly the best chocolate chip cookies you’ll ever taste, these mouthfuls of goodness are completely gluten, dairy and refined sugar free – replacing traditional ingredients with more nutritious ingredients. They give a boost to your daily fibre, protein and anti-oxidant intake, and keep your blood sugar levels happy too.
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup granulated stevia (Natvia) or raw honey
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons macadamias, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup raspberries, torn
- 1/4 cup 85% dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt flakes
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a cookie sheet with baking paper.
- Mix chia seeds with water and vanilla in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a food processor, add the beans, coconut oil, cacao and stevia then blend until smooth.
- Add the almond meal and chia mix, then blend again.
- Remove the blade and stir through the macadamias, raspberries and chopped chocolate.
- Spoon heaped tablespoons of the batter onto the lined baking sheet and spread with the back of spoon.
- Top with course sea salt and bake for 15 minutes until the edges brown.
- Allow to cool before eating and store any spare in the fridge.
This recipe is not dairy free unless you’re using dairy free chocoloate!
Thats true lovely – or you can use the 90% Lindt chocolate. That is dairy free x
HellO what brand 85% chocolate do you use in the recip thanks
I use Lindt xx
Even it is not diary free i want to taste these yummy cookies and i think some cookies will not make me fat
I tried them some while ago and really loved them. I am going to make them again tonight as my boyfriend requested them. Can’t say no to that! 🙂
Good boyfriend right?! SO GOOD!
I would love these. The raspberries are perfect complements.
Thanks Jason! They’re so sharp and delicious with the brownie.