What could be better than a nourishing bowl of oats for breakfast? Oh thats right, chocolate and raspberry oats.
Busy mornings? If you’re a little organised the night before, you can wake up and throw the jar in your bag for work. The perfect portable protein breakfast.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Protein Nutella
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup or stevia
- 2 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- Dash cinnamon
- additional raspberries
- 1 raw brownie, chopped
- In a jar, add all ingredients but the raspberries, oats and chia.
- Add lid and shake until a thick chocolate milkshake forms.
- Add in oats and chia, then cover and leave to soak overnight in fridge.
- Stir through fresh raspberries.
- Serve in the jar or pour into a bowl, add toppings as desired and enjoy.
Add chopped almonds and ½ scoop chocolate protein powder for extra muscle repair.