This smoothie tastes like a decadent dessert, but is actually surprisingly healthy. Don’t be put off my the spinach – the chocolate and mint flavours are so strong you won’t taste it – I promise! You know mint is great for the digestion, but it also stimulates the digestive enzymes that absorb nutrients from food, turning the fat we consume into usable energy – making it great for weight loss too!
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup loosely packed spinach
- 1 ½ tablespoons raw cacao
- ½ unsweetened almond milk
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup or raw honey
- handful fresh mint leaves, plus extra to garnish
- Blend the oats to a fine flour
- Add remaining ingredients blend again until thick & frosty.
- Garnish and serve.