The perfect brekkie in bed, this healthy take on the classic Bennie won’t leave you feeling bloated and stodgy. Healthy, nourishing fats from the egg and avocado will keep you full for hours. Skip the café, and make this at home with a side of love!
- 120g sliced turkey breast
- 2 organic free-range eggs
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- ¼ avocado
- 2 tbsp hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- few sprigs of fresh dill
- chilli flakes and sea salt, to season
- Poach your eggs (using your favourite method). I cook mine over a medium heat in hot water with a splash of vinegar for 5-8 minutes until the white is set but the yolk is runny.
- Remove the eggs from the water and drain on kitchen roll.
- Meanwhile, lay the turkey on the plate, add the avocado, and sprinkle on the hazelnuts.
- Top with the eggs, sliced spring onion, season to taste and then drizzle with olive or hazelnut oil (optional).