This humble, heart-warming slice is perfect on its own, or top with some stewed rhubarb and plain greek yoghurt for a decadent autumn dessert.
- 270g rolled oats (gluten-free as needed) or quinoa flakes
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup stevia (I like Natvia)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup apple puree
- 2 organic, free-range eggs
- 1 tablespoon LSA or ground flax
- 3 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons flaked natural almonds
- Mix all ingredients except blueberries in a bowl until well combined.
- Gently stir in blueberries and smooth mixture into a lined brownie tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool before slicing into 9 large squares.
Substitute blueberries with any of our favourite fruits, or try sultanas if you can’t lay you’re hands of the fresh stuff.
Just wondering this says gluten free should be taken off gluten free part as its not it contains oats?
These look so yummy! Just wondering if there’s something I could substitute for apple puree?