This humble, heart-warming slice is perfect on its own, or top with some stewed rhubarb and plain greek yoghurt for a decadent autumn dessert.
- 270g rolled oats (gluten-free as needed) or quinoa flakes
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup stevia (I like Natvia)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup apple puree
- 2 organic, free-range eggs
- 1 tablespoon LSA or ground flax
- 3 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons flaked natural almonds
- Mix all ingredients except blueberries in a bowl until well combined.
- Gently stir in blueberries and smooth mixture into a lined brownie tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool before slicing into 9 large squares.
Substitute blueberries with any of our favourite fruits, or try sultanas if you can’t lay you’re hands of the fresh stuff.