You’ve spent 45 minutes working hard to define those muscles, so don’t undo all your work with a stop at the vending machine. Grab a cup of green tea and whip up a batch of these babies in under 30 minutes.
- ¼ cup raw organic cacao powder
- ½ cup organic coconut oil
- 1 tbsp raw honey / rice malt syrup / maple syrup / coconut nectar
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp stevia (I use Natvia)
- 12 banana slices
- In a microwave bowl melt the oil until liquid.
- Stir in honey (or alternative) and then cacao powder a little at a time.
- Chocolate mix should be a little runny.
- In 12 silicone mini muffin cases, drop a tablespoon of chocolate mix in to the bottom of each cup. Using a spoon, spread chocolate up the side of each cups, then place the in the freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, mix together the peanut butter and powdered sugar then refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Remove silicone cases and fill with ½ teaspoon of peanut butter mix, topped with a banana coin.
- Top each cup with another teaspoon of chocolate mix and spread evenly to “seal” the cup closed.
- Place back in the freezer for 15 minutes until completely set.
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Omit banana coins if you want traditional ‘Reeces’ style peanut butter cups and fill with additional peanut mix.
Add a dash of cinnamon to your chocolate mix if to help stabalise your blood sugar levels.