While Gingerbread is traditionally one of those fleeting seasonal indulgences that comes and goes quicker than you can say ho ho ho, I’ve managed to find a way (and a nourishing one at that) to keep a little bit of festive cheer with us all year round. Gingerbread Almond Milk Latte anyone?
More than just a pretty face, there is SO much more to this delicious drink than just its scrumptious taste. Ginger has a whole host of amazing health benefits and helps support everything from your digestion to your immune system, making it the perfect addition to any nourishing diet.
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon stevia or rice malt syrup
- 3 tablespoons strong coffee
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
This recipe was first featured on the Lorna Jane Blog. Honoured.
- Heat almond milk over a stove in a small milk pan.
- Add spices, brewed coffee and sweetener of choice, and mix well.
- Serve in your favourite mug, or allow to cool a little before pouring over ice.
This looks AMAZZZZINGGG!