Everyone loves a good cookies, and these are no exception. Plus with no baking and only 4 ingredients, they are a breeze to put together. The only hard part is stopping yourself at one.
SERVES: Makes 10
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup liquid sweetener of choice (I prefer Rice Malt Syrup)
- 70g 85% dark chocolate, melted
- Chia seeds for sprinkling (optional)
- Add ingredients to a bowl or food processor
- Mix well, then form into balls and press onto a lined plate or tray
- Freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer, and coat in melted chocolate then sprinkle over chia seeds (if desired) and pop back in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes to set hard.
- Enjoy! Can be kept frozen for up to a month.