A fantastic smoothie any time of the day, this delicious Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie is packed with anti-oxidants and protein. Who needs dessert?!
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops vanilla protein (optional)
- 1 tablespoon raw coconut oil
- 4-6 drops liquid stevia
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Top with coconut flakes, chia seeds and extra raspberries to serve. Enjoy!
If you’re prone to bloating, swap whey protein for pea or rice – they are much easier on your digestive system.
For a dairy-free alternative, swap cottage cheese for silken tofu.