They say a picture speaks a thousand words, so I’ll let this one speak for itself. Prepped in 2 minutes, this recipe is super simple and insanely delicious. You’d never know it was healthy to boot. Kick your synthetic protein bars to the curb – this is your sweet natural replacement.
- Mix the yoghurt, cornflour (if using) and sweetener of choice together until well combined.
- Stir through half the seeds and passionfruit.
- Line a baking tray with foil and pour the yoghurt mixture on top.
- Spread it depending on how thick or thin you want your bark to be.
- Top the bark with the remaining fruit.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour or until it is completely frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to break the bark into pieces. The bark can be stored in the freezer in zip lock bags for up to 10 days.
Tip: You can add more flavour to the yoghurt with vanilla powder or lemon juice if desired. Get creative with your add-ins too – shredded coconut is delicious.