*My muffins bring all the (gym) boys to the yard*
Need a healthy pick-me-up? These mini chocolate muffins are where it’s at. These babies are awesome for chocolate cravings, are sugar free (you’re sweet enough, right?) and are totally gluten + dairy free. Not only that, they’re boosted with additional protein, which acts as the building block for your bones and muscles. It’s also one of the only nutrients your body can’t produce itself, so you have to supply it with a steady stream throughout the day.
Biology not your thing? Basically, just eat these.
- Preheat oven to 175º.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre then add the eggs and water.
- Stir from the centre until combined.
- Divide into mini muffin cases (I prefer silicone to prevent sticking)
- Bake for 18-25 minutes until an inserted skewer removed cleanly.
- Allow to cool before dusting with additional cacao.