As you may have seen on Insta, team Fit Foodie has recently relocated to our gorgeous new space in Elizabeth Bay, right by the water. An art-deco beauty on the top floor that is freshly re-furbished, the property has some old-world charm and NYC Loft-style vibes.
Whilst also being our Editor Sally’s new home, this apartment doubles as an epic studio and workspace that is totally Pinterest worthy. And yes, there’s an ever-growing mountain of indoor plants – #interiordesigngoals.
Check out the space pre-furnished, with those awesome water views:
Sal has filled it with her favourite things, photography backgrounds, camera equipment and a very beloved leather butterfly chair.
With all of the natural light, Fit Foodie HQ is now ready to create more epic content for you guys.
Check out all of the inside deets below (press on the arrows to take a look around).
- Guilt-free chocolate recipes for you to enjoy this Easter - March 21, 2018
- Destinations to give you not only wanderlust but all of the good feels - March 13, 2018
- 6 signs your body is dehydrated - March 6, 2018
- The Best Dog Cafes in Sydney - February 27, 2018
- The Insider Details on Chiaroscuro and Moody Photography with Anisa Sabet - February 20, 2018