When berries are out of season in winter, frozen ones are a much more economical way to get your fix. Heat and mash them into these delicious warm bowls of juiciness on a chilly morning.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup granulated stevia
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 3/4 cup plant milk
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- optional toppings of your choice
- In a pan, combine the berries, stevia and 3/4 cup water over a medium heat.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes or until the berries are warm, and roughly mash.
- Add the oats, milk and sea salt, mixing well and cooking for an additional 8-10 minutes until the oats are soft.
- Allow to cool slightly, then using either an upright or stick blender, process until light and fluffy.
- Serve warm, in bowls with toppings of your choice.