25 calorie cookies. Low fat, dairy-free, wheat-free, sugar-free, oil-free. Peanut buttery, soft and chocolatey, I think I deserve a medal for this one.
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons peanut flour
- 4 teaspoons granulated stevia
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5-6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 45g sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- In a bowl, combine both flours with baking powder, salt, stevia, cinnamon and vanilla.
- With a fork, stir in the almond milk a little at a time, until a dough forms. Add in chocolate chips.
- Roll into 14 bite-sized balls and place on a lined baking tray.
- Press cookies down with the back of a fork, then bake at 180ºC for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Try swapping chocolate chips for other tasty morsels, like unsweetened dried cherries or gojis.